Or at the very least choose one spelling and stick with it!

http://bigfatfrog67.me

On 01/12/2013 18:51, Richard Mann wrote:
At least they could have the grace to spell licence correctly.

On Sun, Dec 1, 2013 at 6:45 PM, Brian Prangle <bpran...@gmail.com <mailto:bpran...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    +1 for a close button.  That box just screams at me to be closed -
    my brain wants to see what's behind it!  Not sure what
    communication went out about this notifying the community of the
    date of implementation - I certainly wasn't aware of anything. I
    saw lots of discussion about the design but the first I knew about
    implementation was when I saw it live. Surely we can do better
    than this?

    Regards

    Brian

    On 1 December 2013 18:03, ael <law_ence....@ntlworld.com
    <mailto:law_ence....@ntlworld.com>> wrote:

        > In regards to the comment about wanting a [x] button on the
        welcome text,
        > it does disappear for logged in users and small screen
        devices. As for non

        Now it has gone live, I have to say that it is a disaster and
        likely
        to turn me and others from OSM. We take all this trouble to create
        a beautiful and useful map and it is ruined by this stupid
        permanent
        window obscuring a large part of the map on small screen devices.

        It is a waste of time to login when I am not actively mapping and
        seriously unfriendly. Not to mention the bother of looking up my
        password (which is quite strong) each time.

        Now what was the fork of OSM called? Informationhighway?

        ael