Andy Mabbett wrote:
> Perhaps we need an "Announce" mailing list (with follow-ups set to
> the 'talk' list)?

https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/announce/ :)
(it's a bit unloved though... needs more people volunteering for CWG to
help)

> I miss the slider for zooming in and out. Having to make
> multiple clicks (on the "-" icon for zooming out) is an
> inconvenient kludge.

You can shift-click the +/- to move three levels at once - apparently this
is a standard Leaflet feature.

(It's interesting to see that Google are now actually second-guessing
people's map clicks and, under certain circumstances, zooming in more than
one level on click.)

cheers
Richard