Thanks for your interest .A quarterly project is what it says on the tin: a
project which lasts for a quarter of a year i.e 3 months. Beware! All the
sources you list are copyrighted andd therefore NOT suitable as a data
source for OpenStreetMap. Leave the Dudley roads as I'm planning a survey
there in the next week

Regards

Brian