I asked @owenboswarva on Twitter who is an active voice whom i trust on
open government data issues, and he said this:

"IMO the only significant difference is v3 explicitly permits re-users
to list multiple attributions via a URI or link. ...the differences are
mostly just tidier syntax. If you are happy v2 is compatible with OdBL
(IMO it is) then v3 is also."

zx
--
Jo Walsh metaz...@fastmail.net

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015, at 12:04 AM, Rob Nickerson wrote:
> On 17 February 2015 at 23:57, Matthijs Melissen
> <i...@matthijsmelissen.nl> wrote:

I could imagine that OGL-3 has imported OS ODL's clause on

sublicensing that caused incompatibility with ODbL, which would make

OGL-3 incompatible with ODbL.Do we have confirmation that this is not

the case, i.e. that OGL-3 and ODbL are compatible?

-- Matthijs