A while back I did have a go at doing delivery offices (using
amenity=delivery_office) because a) these are often in funny places and b)
finding the local one which is the parcel collection point was non-trivial
(so useful map feature).

I started because I noticed that some places have masses of postcodes
(10-100 or more) at the same location. Some are council offices or direct
mail centres for companies, but most are delivery offices. Usually they are
easy to tell because they have a car park full of red vehicles. Somewhere I
must still have a list of candidates, if people are interested I can try
and fish it out.

There is something for marking collection points separately, even when at a
delivery office they are usually just a small part of the overall site.

Jerry