Hello, Have you looked at using QGIS and the OpenLayers plugin. You should be able to use the OpenStreetMap layer and create a new Composer of any size you like.
QGIS used to not like using Tile sources to create "print outs" but it did just work with an internal tile server, it did give a warning but then worked. I can't test with the actual OpenLayers sources at the moment due to being behind a restricted corporate firewall. I could test if it works tonight, if others on here don't confirm it works before then. regards, Steven On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 9:48 AM, Filip Chirita Rares Cristian < [email protected]> wrote: > Hi everyone, > > Long time no talk. I have a question: is there any easy (does not require > programming) of getting an OSM render of an area of my choice to *any* > size? I want to get an A0 poster of the world for my room up and OSM seems > like the best choice, really. > > Let me know if you know of anything, I checked this page: > http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OSM_on_Paper and the best I could find > was walking papers but that's only as big as A3. > > Thanks, > Rares > > _______________________________________________ > Talk-GB mailing list > [email protected] > https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/talk-gb > >
_______________________________________________ Talk-GB mailing list [email protected] https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/talk-gb

