Did you look at http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OSM_on_Paper ?
There is also http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Bigmap, which is also
mentioned on
https://help.openstreetmap.org/questions/22/how-do-i-export-map-images-of-larger-areas

I hope you find a tool suitable for you.

regards

m




On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 10:48 AM, Filip Chirita Rares Cristian <
[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Long time no talk. I have a question: is there any easy (does not require
> programming) of getting an OSM render of an area of my choice to *any*
> size? I want to get an A0 poster of the world for my room up and OSM seems
> like the best choice, really.
>
> Let me know if you know of anything, I checked this page:
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OSM_on_Paper and the best I could find
> was walking papers but that's only as big as A3.
>
> Thanks,
> Rares
>
> _______________________________________________
> Talk-GB mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/talk-gb
>
>
_______________________________________________
Talk-GB mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/talk-gb

Reply via email to