Hi all,

It's been a few days since I posted the results of the UK OpenStreetMap
group survey. If you've had any thoughts on what the first 100 days of this
organisation would look like then I'd love to hear them. For example, what
initiatives should we focus on first? How can we tackle those things that
people voted agree/strongly agree to?

Best wishes,
Rob

p.s. I'll be in London this weekend at the OSM mobile app dev event. I'll
try to tweet and blog about this on mappa-mercia.org . If you have any app
ideas you want me to share then let me know soon :-)