On 17/01/2016 13:46, Colin Spiller wrote:
Here in West Yorkshire, I have a newly-rebuilt Beckfoot School, sharing the site and facilities with Hazelbeck Special School. As far as I know, there isn't anything dividing the two.

I'd be /very/ surprised if there wasn't a protect barrier around a special school.

Also nearby there are what used to be two separate single-sex schools which are now combined as a mixed school. Two sites about a mile apart.

Do they have separate fhrs:id & ref:edubase?

I've used 'operator' to combine schools which are separated by distance & names (Junior, senior; upper, lower etc).

Dave F.

---