On 26-Mar-16 06:30, Rob Nickerson wrote:
 >And there seems to be some more
 >open data on the way from the OS.

Interesting. A good opportunity but maybe also a threat - I wonder what
quality of map can now be produced from OGL and other open data and how
that compares to OSM. We already have some users that mix and match
between OSM and other sources.

How do we ensure the mix continues to contain a lot of OSM data?

By ensuring that OSM data is of higher quality, or contains useful information still absent from those other sources. If we can't or don't do that, OSM (in the UK) will cease to have a purpose, and can be left to wither un-mourned.

--
Cheers,
John