I'm currently perusing the datasets of Bath & North East Somerset that's been distributed via Bath: Hacked. https://github.com/BathHacked/banes-geographic-data (I'll be posting a separate thread to clarifying a couple of points about it soon).

These sets certainly contain useful information, but I don't think they should be imported directly . Although most are much more complete than the equivalent data in OSM, many aren't as accurate. I certainly won't be importing footpaths which often veer through hedges & buildings. What does appear useful is the meta-data. Each rubbish bins has an ID number. Who knew?

I'll be using a combination of Leaflet/Umap to do a contract & compare of the datasets & Potlatch's excellent 'Tasks' utility to add information, but only after verifying it with a ground survey. I think I'm going to be busy.

Dave F.