Not users: contributors.

Contributors increase is mainly due to maps.me, edits haven't really
increased IMHO (that is matter of fact one of the notable things about
contributors that start off with maps.me). There was a HOT activation
roughly at the same time so which is part of the increase.

As soon as I get around to it,I'll be publishing some more detailed
analysis.

Simon