Greetings all!

In Nottingham in particular there are a number of roads marked with access:psv
tags. This is unusual, in that I would normally expect to see simply psv=* on
these roads - and more importantly (to me) so would my contractor who is
importing the data. I’ve checked the wiki for “access” and it seems to agree
with the contractor that psv=* is the preferred tagging scheme.

There are only 275 instances of access:psv worldwide, and I propose to change
those (manually) in the areas that I am concerned about in the UK. This is just
to let you know, in case anyone has any violent objections or wonders what I am
up to.

Stuart Reynolds
for traveline south east & anglia

Talk-GB mailing list