On Sun, Oct 02, 2016 at 05:09:03PM +0000, Jez Nicholson wrote:
> I mentioned the quarterly project to Dr Sian Thomas, Head of Information
> Management at Food Standards Agency. Her reaction was, "how exciting! When
> is it and how can we help?"
> https://twitter.com/drsiant/status/778887195432194048
> The FSA are keen advocates of open data and I imagine would be happy to be
> involved. I'm not sure how exactly, but the door is open.

I have discovered a few local places displaying incorrect ratings. I have
just found a particularly bad example displaying a "5" when their
actual rating (if the FSA website is correct) is actually "2". The
lastest inspection was only a month ago, so I suppose that it is just
possible that they used to be a "5", and haven't "got around" to
removing the sticker for the 5 rating.

Perhaps we should have something like "notname", "wrongdisplay" perhaps,
to alert the FSA in such cases?

I am not too serious since we are only providing the id rather than the
absolute value of the rating, and we don't want to alienate companies,
even when they may not be the most honest.

Talk-GB mailing list