Thirded.

Examples abound but an egregious one, in this context, is the south side of
Leeds City Centre where you have the Holbeck Viaduct with its 92 brick
arches 3 stories high marching across the urban landscape. An extremely
visible structure in reality but rendered invisible on all the main layers
simply due to *disused=yes*.

Regards,
*Paul*