Just another reminder that we have an extra couple of events this week in
Leicester.

The Mapathon is in the Bennett Building, University of Leicester from
16:30. I'd welcome anyone who is willing to lend a hand to help any
newcomers get off the ground. I'm detailing stuff on this wiki page:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Nottingham/Pub_Meetup/Leicester_Mapathon

We'll meet in The Parcel Yard right next to Leicester Station from 19:00
which gives a reasonable length of time for those who need to catch trains
early, and hopefully will avoid people having to rush for trains. This pub
will give everyone the chance to decide if its a pub or a bar as currently
mapped. It's large & airy and has reasonable options for food until 21:00.
Leicester City are at home on Thursday so there is an outside chance the
pub will be a little busy at the start of the evening.

I've contacted a few active mappers in the Leicester area.

Best wishes,

Jerry