Hi All

Starting to get into OSM mapping and things OSM - so I've found this talk-gb mail system, I've just found the website OSM UK and seen the weeklyOSM 403 global newsletter.

I can't see the AGM details on the OSM UK website, nor details on the AGM in the list of events carried in the weeklyOSM letter. Should the AGM be added to these places?

I hope to attend the AGM  - Manchester is close to me as I live in Lancashire - so I hope to be able to meet you guys and check what I am doing is correct.

To help identification will people be wearing name cards with their OSM handle, name and location e.g. . . .

TonyS999

Tony Shield

Chorley, Lancashire

Regards.