Great. No problem here with commercial suppliers rehosting osm data as
long as there's clear attribution and licensing, which there is. This
could be useful for many "read-only" users and potentially relieve
some load on the main osm tileserver since it could fulfil various of
their needs.

For my taste, they should probably be clearer in the naming. Instead
of name it as "OpenStreetMap", it would be better to say this is
"OpenStreetMap carto vector rendering", or something less clunky but
not just osm. Else there's a risk of some users believing that what
they get there is the only form in which osm data can be expressed.

Best
Dan