Thanks Jerry. I've spotted the bug and am regenerating the output now.

Regards,

Gregory

Sent from
Mailspring<https://link.getmailspring.com/link/4ae8c29b-ecc5-4d09-9329-484dfb9dd...@getmailspring.com/0?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fgetmailspring.com%2F&recipient=dGFsay1nYkBvcGVuc3RyZWV0bWFwLm9yZw%3D%3D>,
 the best free email app for work
On Jun 24 2019, at 3:28 pm, SK53 <sk53....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Gregory,

I suspect this does not currently take account of roof-top solar power mapped
as nodes. My last tally for Nottingham is a total of 4,385 solar PV generators
(3,760 mapped as nodes, 625 as ways), compared with your total of 621. I added
solar panels on 3 houses on Saturday (one with 2 .generators because they face
in different directions). It would be massively helpful if nodes could be added.

In general it is much, much easier to map roof top solar as nodes, perhaps with
an estimate of the number of modules in the panel(currently we use
generator:solar:modules for this). Once one has one's eye in for a particular
area and sets of imagery it's best to capture the data as quickly as possible.
Mapping panels as areas is more complex, for relatively small gain. I did this
for a single area initially, and now tend to do it in two cases: a) larger
panels on schools, commercial buildings etc; and b) newly observed panels
noticed as part of general surveying or just casually. The choice of which to
do will depend on panel density in a neighbourhood, and whether buildings are
already mapped.

Regards,

Jerry

On Sun, 23 Jun 2019 at 21:20, Gregory Williams