This can be where having the OSMUK organisation comes in useful. It gives a
focal point to discuss organisation to organisation. We will continue to
open a channel of communication.

Personally, I'm excited that Amazon are both users of, and contributing
back to OSM. As long as they behave as a good citizen.

- Jez