Does anyone recognize this? A few months ago, I remember visiting a website that was looking to crowdsource meaningful names for neighbourhoods. I think it was based on Census Output Areas, probably at the LSOA level. It had a map showing the boundaries of the areas, and they had preloaded suggested names for each one (possibly based on ward names?). You could click on an area and suggest a better name based on your local knowledge.

I'd be interested to find that website again. Or anything similar.

Thanks,
Steve