On 27/03/2020 13:04, Brian Prangle wrote:
I echo Richard's comments - best to confine yourselves to new roads in recently constructed residential developments - and even here you need to be careful  as on the ground some roads will be service roads and some will  be living streets and there will also be gated communities (can you detect gates?). So definitely do not add access tags as these require a ground survey.

I would also add that having been FIGHTING the Facebook Places naming process, I do not conciser Facebook as anything like a reliable source of data. I've along with others have given up trying to get the correct CURRENT place names properly referenced and in recent years even when we had got links fixed they have now been rolled back to long out of date references. See the UK Places list on facebook ... https://www.facebook.com/groups/ukplaceseditors/ ... for examples of the problem, although the wiki site which carried all of the reported errors has now been taken down by Facebook :(

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL