On 05/07/2020 18:35, Robert Skedgell wrote:
On 05/07/2020 17:58, Mark Goodge wrote:

Just out of interest, is there any simple way to export data from
GeoPackage (eg, to GML or GeoJSON) via the command line on Linux? I've
tried ogr2ogr, but that doesn't seem to recognise GeoPackage as a
source. I can do it manually by loading it into QGIS desktop and then
exporting it, but I'd prefer something I can automate.

This worked for me to import a copy of the USRN GeoPackage file into my
local OSM database:

ogr2ogr -f PGDump -s_srs EPSG:27700 -t_srs EPSG:3857 \
osopenusrn_202007.sql osopenusrn_202007.gpkg

Is it possible that your installation of GDAL doesn't include support
for the GPKG vector driver?

Yes, I get the error

Unable to open datasource `osopenusrn_202007.gpkg' with the following drivers

followed by a list of drivers, and GPGK isn't one of them. But GDAL seems to be up to date, so I'm not sure how to add it.

Mark