Hi Jez

To clarify, what I did was to find a 'suspicious' UPRN (two pins on one building with different address details). I then looked up the address on an online system (e.g. OneScotlandGazetteer or the local authority online Planning system) to check the details (UPRN and address). That allowed me to have details, which in this instance I then checked property sites (e.g. ESPC) to verify the 'likely' error.

If you want more details of the example, let me know and I can put a bit more detail together.

Cheers

Nick