There has been a sudden burst of editing activity in Bangalore, Mumbai and
Jabalpur and many important roads have gone missing and replaced with
fictional data. It looks like some kind of classroom activity but at the
moment its unclear whats going on.

Will need some help to track down the usernames that have created the bad
data and revert them to its previous state. We still dont have good tools
to detect and undo such edit and there is a bit of manual work involved.

- Use OSM changeset analyzer to filter and mark the bad edits as harmful [1]
- Once we have a list of usernames, I can run the revert-scripts to undo
their changes [2]
- Send a changeset message to each of these users to enquire what happened
and provide help to contribute [3]

If you have the team please review and mark the harmful ones, this will be
a huge help!

[1]
https://osmcha.mapbox.com/?delete__gte=1&comment__icontains=creat&bbox=63%2C7%2C103%2C33&is_suspect=False&is_whitelisted=True&harmful=False&checked=False
[2] https://github.com/woodpeck/osm-revert-scripts