We could discuss about this smart addresses face to face on whether we
should do something about it.

We are hosting GeoHYD second meetup with Akshay Kore on Dec 10th, 3.30 p.m
at lamakaan. Akshay is a Interaction Designer with a Masters from
Industrial Design Centre, IIT Bombay currently working in Microsoft. He
will be speaking about Mumbai Data http://www.mumbaidata.in/, An
Interactive Open Data Visualization tool for Mumbai City built at the
Industrial Design Centre in IIT Bombay.

please RSVP here.
https://www.meetup.com/GeoHYD/events/235977554/

Regards,