Hi new list members,

Welcome!  I somehow lost track of new members of this list, but I
think we are getting new subscribers every week.  I welcome you all to
the OSM-Philippines mailinglist.
Here we discuss everything and anything about OSMapping of the Philippines.

Tell us what you think about this great mapping project, feel free to
ask any questions.  Don't be overwhelmed with the somewhat
too-complicated-for-me-to-understand discussions.
We want to know what you think.  Tell us where you are mapping.  Tell
us what you want added in the map.  Tell us what you want to do with
the data. Show us your mapping rig.

If we can't answer them, we can find people who can :) Maybe a meetup
(over beer)? A [JOSM/Potlatch/Merkaator] tutorial session? A mapping
party?

--
cheers,
maning