Hello everybody,
and thanks for the welcome...

For those who don't know me yet, (I guess all, except maybe Maning with who I
already exchanged some mails) I'm a Dutch guy, living in Cebu city since
several years now, and enjoying it much here.
I recently discovered openstreetmaps, and found it worth contributing to.

Next week I'll go back to Holland for my yearly holiday, so my mapping in Cebu
City will pause for a while.

When I'm back, I'd need some clarifications, or guidelines, on how to classify
the roads here in Cebu. I have difficulties in relating the guidelines about
the tags to the reality.

Right now, there is primary roads, and residential roads mainly. I don't know
how to improve this, since some main large roads (like A.S. Fortuna) don't even
have a dividing line (this means it is 1 lane only ?) but the trafic is driving
on 4 lanes (2 each side)...

The Cebu North road, really gets narrow at some sections when going south, and
would not be considered a main road abroad in those sections...

The South (SRP) road is now mapped as a single motorway. It should be 2 one way
roads... 3 lanes each if I remember well. But can it be a motorway road ? It is
the closest to a motorway I ever saw here in Cebu, but I'm not sure there is a
hard shoulder, there are many intersections and traffic lights, often tricycles
also ride there... I guess a trunk road would be more appropriate.

Any suggestions how to deal with all this ?

Happy mapping!

Totor