Thanks everyone!  At the minimum I think I'll use this set:
amenity=clinic
clinic=public
name=

And probably add this if I have the info:
emergency=yes|no
operator=Municipality; barangay or DOH

> what i'm trying to point out is that this is not a just local thing, koreans
> and chinese have there own versions, and they are not quack doctors, yet they
> bring relief to the community for free or sometimes charge a fee less than
> cost of mcdo value meal.

+1 whenever this is available and important for the local community,
it should be mapped as well.  In many rural areas local hilots are
your only option.

--
cheers,
maning