Hi Maning,

i learned about that diagnostic logging of my nuvi when it was new,
was able to activate it but not download the tracks...read about
wnutrak too, downloaded it some time ago but forgot about it...  :(

latest firmware already in my unit, checked it a few days ago or it's
another firmware I need to load there?

will have to do your suggestions later

thanks