Hi Ian,

it's not yet over. the SC's decision may flip-flop again :P

hmm...which barangay is Kalayaan avenue located? My concern is mostly on
the number coding.
Kalayaan avenue from EDSA up to BGC is Makati where there's no number
coding window.
Taguig has no number coding except EDSA and C5.

I think I need to update my personal map of number-coding free roads :P

IIRC, there's also a request or case of pateros to re-acquire lost
territories from makati, some of those
given to Taguig but that's another story

lastly, residents of those affected barangays like students of UMak may
have to pay tuition, the sick have to look for another hospital besides
OsMak. Senior citizens will miss free movie screenings and birthday cakes
from Binay

;P

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 11:52 AM, ianlopez <ian_lopez_1...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> http://www.philstar.com/nation/article.aspx?publicationSubCategoryId=65&articleId=768709
>
> Question: should we modify the administrative boundaries or wait for
> Makati's reaction/next move?
>
> Tony Montana: Me, I want what's coming to me.
> Manny Ribera: Oh, well what's coming to you?
> Tony Montana: The world, chico, and everything in it.
> -----
> Blog: http://ianlopez1115.wordpress.com/
> OpenStreetMap/Twitter: ianlopez1115
> Facebook: ian.lopez

---
I explore, therefore I blog.

http://www.backpackingphilippines.com

"I don't need a map! I have the GPS. Never need a map again, thank you"
                              - Car lost on Route 66, Radiator Springs
(Cars)