 Subject: talk-ph Digest, Vol 67, Issue 6
 To: talk-ph@openstreetmap.org
 Date: Saturday, February 8, 2014, 10:23 PM

 Send talk-ph mailing list submissions

 or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help'
     talk-ph-requ...@openstreetmap.org

     talk-ph-ow...@openstreetmap.org

 When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more
 specific
 than "Re: Contents of talk-ph digest..."

 Today's Topics:

    1. Fwd:  "OSM-PH" or "OSMPH" or "OSM
 PH"? (Erwin Olario)
    2. Fwd:  Fwd: "OSM-PH" or "OSMPH" or