How can we know if sorein will make another account using another email,
and connecting to the OSM editor using a proxy.

@Strainu, you misunderstood me.... When you'll know me better you will see
that I was right in what I said to Facebook OSM Group.
I respect others work, but you didn't understand well what I said.
I just want the tags to be used correctly. That's why I gave the link to
wikipedia....

When OSMand will implement well in the routing script, the using of
smoothness tags, and a major road will have very_bad tag set on it... The
priority of the road will not be as high as you think. The script will try
to avoid that segment of road, and you'll have to make more km to reach
your destination. Then we'll have to revise again all the tags from the
major roads..  EU Roads, DN Roads, DJ Roads,..

We are now a very small group of people that we remain active on editor...
All my work that I've done was entered manualy. I didn't import, or used
bots like others. I'm not programmer like you.... So again I respect other
work, but I only want that the tags for the roads to be used accordingly
like in wikipedia pages.

So that road with the very_bad tag, has much better asphalt quality, is
between intermediate to good...

PS. Don't even dare to compare me with sorein..... There was a lot of
reports from me about sorein ....

Best regards ! Have a nice day to all of you !

--
Toate cele bune !

Mobil NextGen  : 076 111 65 59
Mobil Personal : 0726 311 957

Adresa Postala: Strada Grivitei, Nr.63, Campina, Romania !