In case you guys were wondering if banning sorein was a good idea or not, I
just got this email after my comment on this thread:

cenSORINg <sori...@gmail.com>
10:13 AM (18 minutes ago)
 to me
 “It's good to see that a toxic element was
taken out of the picture, they won't poison the group anymore. ”

Măi porcule, măcar ai vreo idee despre ce a fost vorba?
V-ați făcut șatră acolo pe OSM și vă masturbați unul pe altul?
„Element toxic” ai fost fătat tu de mă-ta, imbecilule.

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 1:48 PM, Gabriel Sebastian Moise <
gabrielsebastianmo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Good point Serge, but we are a very small group of people and we are
> spreaded to all over the country.
> And because of different types of "conflicts", a lot of editors has
> stopped their work on the map.
>
> I only edit where I know for sure what it is, and I make corrections.
> Plus, I made pictures, video filesand GPX tracks, where major changes
> appears, and let others know about that. Meaning Here Maps, TomTom,
> Suncart.
>
> Razvan( razor74) and myself, were invited by Here Maps department from
> Romania, and proposed us to help them on the field. They explained us, and
> teach us how a map is made, and a lot of stuff.....
>
> Two ears ago , both of us, repaired the Eastern part of Romania, where a
> lot of roads, streets, towns and villages dissapeared.  We made all of them
> again manually. Based on sattelite images, our tracks, our survey, helped
> by some guys who live in those places, personal surveys in main roads and
> town ( including our vacation - Hollydays ).
>
> Because of our effort for reporting to other map makers, they gave us some
> gpx data that we needed.... I personally received buildings for a lot of
> places.... And so on.......
>
> Anyway, that a lot for your help, we'll keep in touch.......
>
> Anytime if someone want to talk to me , these are my contact info:
>
> [hidden email] <http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=5811415&i=0>
> Phone: +40726311957,
> Facebook: Moise Gabriel Sebastian or by email account [hidden email]
> <http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=5811415&i=1>
> Town: Campina,
> County: Prahova,
> Country Romania
>
> All the best !

> <http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=5811415&i=2>>:
>
>> Strainu,
>>
>> Thank you for your question. The answer to how we handle clones/proxy
>> accounts/sock puppets is quite straightforward.
>>
>> Any account that Sorin creates has the same status for us as the
>> "sorein" account. How do we determine if an account is a sock puppet?
>> We work with the admin team to determine that. I will not say that the
>> process is perfect and that it's impossible that he will return, but
>> if he does, I think it would be quite evident in the data editing
>> patterns.
>>
>> I also very much appreciate your question about Sorin's "enemies". We
>> are also concerned about this issue. The DWG never took a position on
>> the issue of road naming- we were concerned about the edit war and the
>> language. We are not the etiquette police, but Sorin's language was
>> beyond what I think a reasonable person would find acceptable. We are
>> especially concerned that there may be some editing backlash, and if
>> people see it, they are encouraged to contact the DWG.
>>
>> In general, we hope that the Romanian community focuses more on
>> community building- physical meetings, etc. We have found that having
>> such events reduces conflict in general.

> [...]

Life is not the amount of times you breathe, is the moments that take your
breath away.

To all things comes an end. And to all things comes a beginning.

Cred in inspirat, nu in expirat. in vise, nu in somn. In trait, nu in
existat.