With some people you can't have a good conversation !
Everyone worked hard on Romanian map, but some have gone wild ! Sorein is
one guy that you can't have a discussion with him !  Some of us from our
group were taking his side from a point of view, but it's clear that you
can't have something to discuss with this man !  DWG tried and no success !

Now we are "two teams"  in Romanian editors ! One that using "old stuff, or
old point of view"  and one team who maintain the map updated, and made
some small changes to the road structure in a couple of cases because of
routing purposes .  Romanian road network infrastructure is not the same
like in central and western europe ( and we made some adjustments), and
there are a lot of National and County roads that are not paved at all, or
not well. We've downgraded the category, without damaging the routing ,
because all the routing software does not calculate the route with the
quality of paving, and all of them are set default to route on unpaved
roads. More than 80% of users, does not configure the routing parameters in
navigation software, so we've prevented the high routing priority on that
roads !

In words is difficult to understand the scenarious.... but when we meet and
show the roads, the alternatives, and made some tests, all people will
understand !   OSM uses 6 road category for main routing, Here 4 road
category for main routing, TomTom just 3 ! Some navigation software does
not want to adjust routing engine for the 6 road category like in OSM !
IMHO , in OSM there are to many  :D    !!!

For example,  Braila City.... all the streest in that city were Tertiary or
Secondary for a many years !  I was the only one that I've corrected that ,
because like I said, no one is maintaing the map , but some of us, are just
talking most of the time, agains me and Razvan , and nothing new on the map
from them , they are not helping , somehow it's like they are against us,
agains off all the work done in Romanian map, made by all of us !
Maybe there is a problem because me and Razvan are working with and for
Here Maps , and we are using their resources to gather and collect data for
our map ! We are making a double job, one for Here Maps, and one for
OpenStreetMap !
Razvan every day look into the history to check if someone is deleting
relevant data, or by mistake , does something wrong, we are looking for CLC
problems, and examples can go on !  How many of us in talk group are doing
the same ?!?!?!

Now, if a couple of years ago, OSM was a Geographic Book ( Atlas Geografic)
for a lot of people, now the main purpose is Routing Navigation, finding
places, etc....   Now OSM is more than, what some of us are thinking !

Have a good day !

--
Toate cele bune !

Mobil NextGen  : 076 111 65 59
Mobil Personal : 0726 311 957

Adresa Postala: Strada Grivitei, Nr.63, Campina, Romania !