I've been working on a set of GroundTruth rules to do something similar, but at
the moment I only have 3 classes (OSM, NAPTAN and merged). If I can find rules
which work I'll extend this according to Chris's colour scheme. At the moment I
have it as a transparent overlay, but my icons are too small, and its too
difficult to pick them out on the display of my Garmin: so I think I'll add the
road system with the minimum of fancy display.

Also my initial attempt was too ambitious the XAPI download of bus stops for
the UK is now rather large!

Any one interested I can post my provisional GroundTruth rules on the wiki.

Jerry Clough