On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 10:37 PM, Michael von Glasow
<mich...@vonglasow.com> wrote:
> On 02/03/2011 12:04 PM, Richard Mann wrote:
>> ... something else (railway=tram_station) should go on
>> the centroid as a courtesy tag.
>
> I would in fact tend towards using public_transport=stop_position,
> as suggested by Dominik, given that it's already being used.

I don't think public_transport=stop_position is a particularly obvious
tag (except as part of a wider scheme), so I'd probably mention both
and see which we can persuade people to render.

I've been attempting to order a relation using P2 (I don't recommend
trying it yourself yet - the process needs streamlining). I managed to
sort the nodes in a two-directions-with-loops relation:

and got a reasonable line-diagram, once I'd added forward_stop and
backward_stop:

http://78.46.81.38/api/sketch-route?85299

I think this confirms that line diagrams will work fine with stops
beside the way.

Richard