I agree about the idea of the handoff agenda, but with or without, I will
also be in the meeting tomorrow.  We should at least go in with some goals
on what we plan to accomplish this year, and discuss if those goals are
practical and how we can work together to help each other with our goals,
and how our goals fit with the goals of the greater OSM US.

I'm going to try to be on the IRC channel more often as well.