> We need to stop talking in nebulous terms. "the complaints here" are
> apparently unknown to everyone. If it's not appropriate to describe the
> specific issues, then perhaps we shouldn't be having this conversation on the
> mailing list.

Heh, one has to be quite new to talk-us to not know the likely suspect(s).
Oops, I think my bias is showing.

That notwithstanding, I think it is quite reasonable to discuss the DWG
boundaries and guidelines without details of a specific conflict. It makes
sense to discuss and decide what the purview *should* be, before you can decide
if a given conflict falls within those boundaries.