Richard - we were discussing this topic during the mappy hour yesterday and
came to the same conclusion! We should have a shields style. What needs to
be done? I am willing to put in time but can't connect all the dots myself.
I will loop in Ian and see if we can get this running.

--
Martijn van Exel
http://oegeo.wordpress.com/