A related question - do we have a clear idea of route relation completeness
in the US? Looking at

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/United_States_Numbered_Highway_Relations
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Interstate_Highways_Relations

This look pretty well organized, but I know how wikis can be deceiving like
that.
Also, how is the situation on the state level? I notice that for some
states, there are no State Route relation pages. (
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/United_States_Numbered_Highway_Relations#See_also
)

--
Martijn van Exel