I think it makes perfect sense to separate it into name=* and bridge:name=*
tags. The bridge:name=* currently isn't rendered, but theoretically, it
could be rendered differently and in a more appropriate/eye-catching way
than name=*. This leaves the case though, what if a bridge doesn't carry a
street name but only a bridge name (such as the aforementioned Golden Gate
Bridge and Brooklyn Bridge)?