direction is not part of the name and shouldn't be tagged in the name. I know
especially NE2 has done that everywhere but it doesn't make sense. Signs
usually say east,west,north,south  not (*bound).
The wiki is not consistent itself on the interstate relations page. It's
important information and often signed with an additional shield. So I think
best is to remove it from the name and put it in a extra tag called direction
or something more specific since this is a US specific thing and direction is
often different from a geographic direction on certain segments. Thought we had
this tag at some time documented but right now it's not in the wilki. This
makes also more sense if a routing software needs to announce correct
instructions. It's a lot easier to have a clearly defined tag instead the need
to parse complicated names.