On 08/20/2013 04:54 PM, Serge Wroclawski wrote:
In addition, I suggest that we remove two other tags conditionally.

I suggest we remove the "ele" tag unless the tag natural=peak is
present and that we remove "source" if the value for that tag is "USGS
Geonames" (which is just GNIS).penny stove

ele= is certainly meaningful for aeroways. And I suspect that the
UUID will be meaningful when trying to cross-reference back to the
original data.