I have no problems going with either ":" or ";" for the separator for unsigned
segments of highways in the role area.

What does everybody else think?  As this shouldn't be decided by just two
people.  We do still need the consensuses of [talk-us] before any mass changing
of relations happen.

Later tonight if I have time I'll do up an example route for this (US-19 Truck
here in Pittsburgh) so everybody can see this in action at least and then we
can link an example to the wiki page.  The reason I selected the route above is
because not only is it a short route, it does have it's middle segment hidden
while on Interstates.  Plus I have tons of experience with it having traveled
it a lot in my life.

-James