On Jul 07, 2014, at 11:22 PM, Minh Nguyen <m...@nguyen.cincinnati.oh.us> wrote:

Potlatch 1 lets you undelete ways you've deleted: follow the instructions at [1] to open Potlatch 1, then press U. You'll see deleted ways in red: select one and press the "Unlock" button in the tagging area to undelete it. I'm not sure if Potlatch 1 can handle undeleting relations that the way belonged to, though.

Once you know the ID of one of the ways you can check what changeset it was
deleted in and from that what relations it used to be part of.

In this particular case I probably wouldn't try to undelete or revert anything,
but I'd get the geometry from TIGER2013, simplify it by a couple meters, and
manually tag it. The old geometry was almost certainly from TIGER2008 and is
not worth recovering. This all requires a bit more setup and initial effort
than reverting a single changeset, but I've already incurred that effort.