Not totally sure that relation even needs to exist given that you can fire
off an XAPI request for everything in the US:PA:Turnpike network without it
anyway, but good to know that it's already sorted.  But yeah, back to the
point, I think the refs that appear on the blade signs belongs in
ref:penndot and not ref (especially as it appears that these are only
county-unique at best on some more careful prodding).  The ref should be
what appears on the "keystone" shields.  I believe a quick at-a-glance
sanity check would suggest that any ref outside the range of PA 3 and PA
999 is probably incorrect or a ref:penndot.