> Yeah, that's just setting up a HOT tasking manager right? Except the HOT
>tasking manager will probably choke on one half hour tasks for all of US :)
Set up multiple projects on the OSMTM, say 1 (or more) per state...
* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron

     On Saturday, March 14, 2015 9:59 PM, Alex Barth <a...@mapbox.com> wrote:

On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 8:00 PM, Mike Thompson <miketh...@gmail.com> wrote:

 The editor visits a site which accesses the JOSM remote
control protocol. They fix up the TIGER date and indicate "Yes, I'm
done" or "Needs more work", and after a couple of Yes votes, it gets
taken out of rotation.

Sounds similar to the HOT OSM Tasking Manager?

Yeah, that's just setting up a HOT tasking manager right? Except the HOT
tasking manager will probably choke on one half hour tasks for all of US :)
Here's a map showing where TIGER is better than OSM:
https://api.tiles.mapbox.com/v4/lxbarth.647bc246/page.html?access_token=pk.eyJ1IjoibHhiYXJ0aCIsImEiOiJFVXdYcUlvIn0.bbaHTEWlnAwGgyVwJngMdQ#5/39.724/-99.360
It's using the same data you'll get if you use the "New & Misaligned TIGER
Roads" layer in iD and JOSM, so all of the map above is actionable.
At Mapbox we're working on focusing better our work better going after the
higher order road networks first. Happy to share once we have results here. I
don't have an ETA for this work yet.
Also relevant: https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Richard/diary/34290

Alex