Russ,

Thanks for the additional information. Perhaps hgv=destination?

I am pretty sure that if one showed up at one of the Estes Park entrances
with a semi and told them that you had to make a delivery in Granby they
wouldn't let you through. The next time I am up there I will ask.

Mike

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 8:02 PM, Russell Deffner <russell.deff...@hotosm.org