We have one, but only has centroids and already imported from GNIS.

This region's a little weird on information access...for example to get
addresses, I'd have to drive to each of the 77 counties and pay $75 each to
get the address databases for the whole state (so the better chunk of $6k
before getting into gas money and time)...which may or may not end up in a
format I can even read.  At which point, it'd be easier try to collect
every address by hand (a topic that's been covered twice now on the okgis
mailing list).